View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 10:19 AM   #75
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
No, I originally wired mine myself, including comparing the ka fsm and s14 sr fsm and making my own diagram because the 3 I had found on the net didn't work. Mine worked first try and I spent the many hours extra to sleeve it and make it nice. The reason I got a new harness is because the harness that came with my swap was 15+ years old and I was fixing breaks every other day. I'm not just critiquing his wiring, I'm talking about the overall quality.

One of the things you guys forget is that this is a PUBLIC forum. Posting your build on a PUBLIC forum will result in positive and NEGATIVE feedback, and there's nothing that you can really do to avoid that except not posting at all. You don't think I haven't received negative feedback on my build? Welcome to life where everything isn't always candy coated. I'm 20 years old and I have already realized that.