Thread: Ka24et FAQ
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 05:00 PM   #26
brazilian6angsta
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
brazilian6angsta is an unknown quantity at this point
hi im having a problem with my single cam turbo set up. im going to explain it best that i can and hope that u guys can help. First off the car is a 90 240sx auto with 50,000 original miles, the turbo kit is ebay kit with a .50 a/r trim t3/t4 hybrid. it has a good sized fmic and the headers where custom made log manifold. it has an external wastegate and greddy type r blow off valve, stainless steel lines and custom downpipe. the turbo was very recently installed and the car starts up and idles fine. once you give it gas it revs up then when u let go the car starts bogging out and dies I personally think its fuel but my turbo guys tell me otherwise. It could be vaccum or that the engine isnt getting enough air. i have the stock injectors and stock fuel pump and stock fuel regulator and since the wastegate has a ten pound spring im thinking the motors being starved of fuel. Anybody else have any ideas? im trying to aviod a fuel computer... is it possible? ALSO i have 360cc injectors from a vr-4 3000gt the impedance is 014 i believe they do fit the fuel rail will they work?
p.s. i have 3 vaccum lines hooked up right after the mafs before the turbo the fat one from the top of the valve cover and 2 more from somewhere else. i heard recirculating the air from the blow off valve can help will that do it?
brazilian6angsta is offline   Reply With Quote