View Single Post
Old 01-16-2015, 02:29 PM   #15063
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Doesn't Shine Auto already make a knock-off?

Isn't the Zilvian like that real ballers would import the authentic kit for mad cred?
Corbic, everyone and their mother reproduces the G-Sonic series... not the G-Sonic Type R. Please learn how to notice details before opening your mouth.

There is no "kit" anymore, the Type R aero has been discontinued for the S13 for a LONG time!!! Again, youre trying to talk shit without actually knowing the details of the matter... but that tends to be your usual thing anyways

And Biggs...

1) GP Sports does not exist in the US anymore, they pulled out in 03/04. GP Sports Europe closed down around the same time as well. GP Sports only has an operating branch still open in Japan. The Type-R kit was discontinued around the same time as well...

2) I dont want to drastically alter it, I like the kit the way it is and so do a lot of other people. Im more interested in preserving parts that I enjoyed over the last 14 years that have become all but extinct. Its a good feeling being able to preserve pieces of automotive history and to be able to offer them again to the general public produced by someone who cares about fitment and quality!

3) Instead of being preachy and telling ME what I should do with MY time, MY knowledge, MY money and MY free time... why dont YOU take YOUR money, YOUR time and YOUR expertise and spend it on what YOU think people want. Its so much easier to talk shit on a web forum, why not get off your ass and do something yourself... its not as easy as you think kiddo!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote