Old 01-09-2021, 08:13 PM   #4417
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
THREAD CHANGE.

Now we discuss how Joe Biden does as a president.
Won't lie, I'd much rather let this thread die and start a new one on that subject.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Words
I just banned rebuild for being argumentative. Really he was hostile and seemed a crayons bite away from going full mouth breather. That said, nismo isn't behaving that way. Idgaf if he refutes his own premise or argues against something you said in his imagination. If civil discourse can be maintained, I'm all about it.
I'd much prefer nobody else sinks to, or is driven to the level of fucktardery visited upon us by rebuild and zombie.
If someone makes an argument without evidence or logic, feel free to laugh them off or refuse to engage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
While it is not against the rules to swear, be crass, or rude I would whole heartily recommend treating others with the same amount of respect that you are given.

We may not always see eye to eye with other forum members, especially on the topics of politics but I have an astute amount of respect for people that can use succinct and respectful language to others when voicing opposite opinions. These are the same ideas, topics, and points of view that get us to critically think.

I would also like to point out that Mr. Nismo is not using conspiracy theory or other unprecedented trains of thought when speaking or giving counter-arguments.

If you're purposely railroading him into being the next red tic martyr by using disingenuous language to get him to stoop down to the late zombie and rebuild's level, that's pretty deplorable.
What this guy said.

Thoughts on letting this thread die and beginning anew? I think it would provide some level of catharsis.