View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 02:27 PM   #4412
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
If you want to go to war for American Conservatism that's what you're supporting. I'm not splitting hairs on this anymore.

Territories were made states purely to keep slavery and that era's Democrats in play. They never had the population and tax base to be proper states. So either return them to territories or make all territories of such standing states.

My opinions are loud, my position is clear, and I am anything but disingenuous. I don't appreciate the bullshit call out. You are not going to pull this on me after literally months of mother fuckers saying the shit to me you guys watched and discussed. Dude has been literally stalking me online and not a peep from any of you.

Sure, I'm the fucking problem.