View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 01:52 PM   #11935
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by [240sx] View Post
I agree, but if the vehicle's your daily driver for a lengthy commute...then staring at a eye sore interior space gets old. Specifically, for something 25k+ you're financing. Better interior design, and material is all I'm getting at.
FTFY

I forgive my car's interiors, but that more of an 'classic'/ enthusiast car excuse. I'm no luxury car buff, I actually liked the BRZ's interior.:shrug:
it just depends on what you want in a car. i daily a ‘08 civic sedan with an interior most dashstrokers on here would scoff it. I really like the car as a daily because it does it does most things well enough.

I spent about a week driving an audi tt-s on a roadtrip to AZ. the interior design I totally loved, but after a while I just take it for granted and dont even notice it. my life wasnt ruined when I went back to driving my civic and evo. I do miss a good stereo though and carplay is nice to have. essential? not at all.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote