View Single Post
Old 04-29-2020, 10:42 PM   #122
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
The bailout is a direct effect of Covid-19. A main reason why so many folks are receiving hardship is simply because of how shittily the situation was handled by the government.

In France for example, the government pays the companies directly, and require it goes directly to the employees at 80-90 % of their pay and due to centralized healthcare, every single person keeps their benefits.....which means, if I am having a heart attack, and I am a blue collar worker, I am not sitting around making the choice of go or not go because a local hospital has several positive Covid-19 cases. I know of one person who had to make this very same decision while having a minor stroke with his wife preparing the chariot. That is a SHITTY choice to make

Try to avoid as you may, the bailout is ingrained in this discussion as so many people were/are depending on it, was shit and this will not end quickly. $1200 gets you how far again?? Lakers got $10M. Shake shack $10M. Ruth Christie $10M. And because of the bailout rules, once the money has been allocated, regardless of if the big businesses return the funds, those funds are NOT allowed to be tapped again. What a cluster fuck..... So a double swift kick to the nuts...
So there is a non zero chance, you won't even see the second wave of funds Agamemnon. Unfortunate as it may seem (I know of several folks and businesses personally who have applied for the PPP.........one in particular is my fabricator who literally JUST finished by half cage and I had a lengthy discussion with him in regards to the entire process.)

This ENTIRE situation could have been avoided....or atleast marginalized. There is a non zero chance we are absolutely fucked on the other side of this....
This also leaves zero question as to why the stock market still hasn't continued to tank (because they all got a 2nd and now possibly a 3rd infusion of cash, while pleebs are getting $1200....).
We are at 60K deaths today. About 1-2 months early than anticipated
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote