View Single Post
Old 03-13-2016, 01:25 AM   #133
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardjass View Post
^^^^ You missed a zero after that 2 there, buddy. The percent of radical Muslims is estimated at between 15 and 25%, and that's about what it is for Christians too, as evidenced by the bible thumping fuckface zealots in this country that make up the extreme right wing of the Republican party. No, 20% aren't on the battlefield or blowing themselves up but you don't have to shoot at someone to be part of the problem. The scourge of radicalized religion is a very real problem and will continue to be until we rid ourselves of those sort of people.
I've been to the middle east. I even wore a shirt with an American flag on it. People fucking loved me lol.

Not trying to take away from atrocities committed to innocent people or get into any conspiracy theory bullshit, but Islamic extremism is pretty exaggerated;

~106,000 "muslim" terrorists worldwide
205 million people in the middle east = 0.000517%
1.6 billion Muslims in the world = .0000663% (rounded up for you)
5 out of the past 12 Nobel prize winners have been Muslim

Most of those illiterate idiots don't even want to come here and kill us. They just want us to get out of there and stop killing people and putting weapons and power in the wrong people's hands. We've killed hundreds of thousands of INNOCENT people in the middle east. There are definitely a lot of em that fucking hate our guts though, lol. Hope I don't see any of them wearin my kick ass 4th of July shirt from Old Navy.

This leads back to the "you don't have to shoot at someone to be part of the problem" statement you made.

This got OT so here's a sneak peak to my new fan fiction series "Talladega Nights 2: The Ballad of Donny Trumpy"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
^^^ Bro, so fucking true! Religion is a catalyst for doom when its your parties number one platform!!! 15 years and counting in the military and my worse fear is a President with a bible in the right hand and a gun in the left spouting out scriptures as if Jesus was here yesterday! I believe people use religion as means to divide, rather heal or talk! I feel people use race to divide, as well as economical stature. Without accountability the Country is lost, its a slave to the dollar! Why vote for someone who has whored himself for the biggest false idol, but Hillary or Sanders ? Damn, damn, damn Gina! John Stewart save me!
Thank you for your service. Religion is a great thing, but evil people use it to manipulate the weak.