View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 10:47 AM   #78
skouki
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
skouki is making a name for him/her selfskouki is making a name for him/her selfskouki is making a name for him/her self
While waiting on my wiring harness, ecu, and tubs I got bored and ordered a couple parts from japan. Only took about 5 days to receive. A cusco cooling panel and yashio factory rad hose for the bling factor.

Decided to pull the dash so I can eliminate the hvac system. As I dont drive this car much, i figured I shouldn't need it. While the dash is apart I painted to the dash bar for a cleaner look. I have yet to pull the whole system out but there should be next to nothing behind the dash because I will be pulling the chassis harness out and having a new chassis harness made to run only the basics in the car.

The wiring specialties harness showed up and I couldn't be more impressed. They do nice work there. This harness is wired directly to my ecumaster black ecu so there is no need for a patch harness. The harness comes wired for basically any sensor ever needed. And what else makes this harness very cool is that it is pre wired for an ecumaster adu digital display and usb to can. Can not wait to have this all set up.

Some cool wheel tubs that I purchased. These will help clean up the looks of the bay.

Hadn't planned on picking up a cd009 quite yet but the opportunity was there so I did. It looks to be in very nice condition. It ended up cleaning up quite well. My plan is to pair it with a mazworx kit along with a gktech shifter. At this point I have no idea what clutch setup I will run but i'm thinking some sort of twin disc.

skouki is offline   Reply With Quote