View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 06:46 PM   #28
Sforteen
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Sforteen is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlopez7354 View Post
Try trading in your car at the dealer they don't give a shit about production numbers unless it's a classic car. These cars are only worth something to 240sx enthusiasts. They're great cars but all the hype in movies and drifting really drove the demand for these cars up. You pay what you can afford. People will always judge you and say they raped you with the price but if you want the car get the car and be happy with it. You can't really pinpoint a good price since there are so many factors such as mods Original mileage and sentimental value and retards out there who think they're entitled to not take a loss because they added mods and think you are supposed to pay them back for those parts at retail prices. I hate 240sx drivers lol
Dealerships wholesale then retail.. they dont need to sell cheap because they fuck you when you trade in older cars and there not buying a house or funding a pregnancy..

Production numbers do matter in this market, because

Real Kouki S14's are scarce

Being theres not many and there sought after all the people buying and selling are enthusiasts.. we control the market.. Theres not a billion out there being sold so you either wait forever for something you want or just buck up and buy it...

They might go down now that the skyline is becoming readily available.. However i think id still rather have my car over a skyline