View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 01:35 PM   #92
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka24Power View Post
car looks great man!
Thanks! I was hoping to drive it to work tomorrow but now thats not going to happen.

Yep. had to pull it off again. Unfortunately the coating did not seal the manifold and it would still not hold vacuum. This is unfortunate as I had to jump through hoops to get insurance on the car. And now its just sat in the diveway.

So whats next? well there is no way I can use the stock manifold. The silly cross over pipe will definitely not work with the current piping and re routed coolant lines.

I did a bit of research and came to the conclusion to buy a Plazmaman style manifold. I've vowed to not buy anymore chinese parts but with the upcoming wedding my budget isnt the biggest right now. The part also has a 90 day guarantee so if it doesnt work. worst case is I send it back.

I did a test fit with the lower manifold to make sure It still fits with the aftermarket fuel rail and such. I will need to weld up two of the stock coolant lines and I'll be good to go.

The longer runner length should be better suited to a street car and give the torqueless RB20 some of its low end power back.

No super 90's build would be complete without under car lighting.

It glows every colour, strobes, flashes to music and all the other various ricey shit. The best $30 i've spent.