View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:06 PM   #33
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
haha, yeah I can fit into some pretty skinny seats, but the head room with aftermarket seats in this car is killing me. With my solara, I dropped in corbeau cr1, sparco tornios, and a bride fixed back with bottom mount rails and I dropped a good 3". You couldnt even see my shoulder from the side of the car, haha. I guess that was because I started out with old lady seats... oh well.

In other news, I think i have decided to go with Q45 calipers, ss lines, brembo blanks, and hawk hps pads for the front of the car. I really wanted to do wilwoods, but I dont really plan to track the car aside from an autocross or two, so i dont think i need to spend the money.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote