View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 10:35 AM   #5
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrDarknes View Post
I like the revisions you made to the sideskirts. Can't wait when I get a set. I know I will be getting your lip end of next month.

Have you ever thought about make a urethane "type x" wing at all? I feel like that would be a good seller however I don't know how much that would cost to produce though.
ive given thought to just about every old school part under the sun. it just boils down to time and money... im working my ass off to get 4 new S13 front bumpers on the market by Spring of next year and to fix all the silly lingering issues i have with existing parts before the year ends so I can start 2021 fresh (and focus SOLELY on the bumpers that need doing). starting the first bumper of the 4 in a few weeks.

if i make a "type x" wing, it will be in FRP. $10,000-$12,000 in mold costs for a "type x" wing in urethane aaaaaand having to order 25 of them at a time just isnt in the cards. the "type x" wing is still gonna be dumb ass expensive to mold and produce in FRP as well.

ive spent a lot of time lately thinking about what will produce the best ROI for my time and effort, and ive had a HUGE hole in my product line up (well multiple holes) lacking a variety of front bumpers. the 4 bumpers im releasing will fix A LOT of issues and garner A LOT of needed attention... especially in terms of what can be mixed and matched. the 3 bumpers im importing from Japan ALL fell together so perfectly in terms of timing, purchasing and getting them ready to be brought over to the US.

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote