View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 02:50 PM   #640
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Looking forward to you saying I'm obnoxious because you can't articulate a response to facts. Trump does love the poorly educated.
If there’s one thing that you’ve made quite clear is you absolutely hate people that disagree with you. Your constant condescending tone and belittling is exhausting. I didn’t live my life that way under Obama and honestly I just feel sorry for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post

MAGA these days is almost gang gang.
The constant attacks and elitist attitudes, displayed so perfectly by gbaby, are part of the reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
If the POTUS is doing such a great job, why is the stock market fluctuating and investors nervous?

Why did the Feds cut interest rates? Third time this year!

Why has the tax cut not improved the lives of the middle class as promised?

Why is the Jobs numbers so good for this administration and not for the other? Especially, when the jobs added are low paying jobs, the people getting these jobs still rely on federal assistance.
Wait, this is the first time the stock market has fluctuated? Huh, news to me. Come on. While is has fluctuated it has also bounced back to new records every time. And we know the reason. At least the main one and that’s the uncertainty with China. But we know that isn’t going to perfectly smoothly. It should t even be expected a

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Is your self-doubt so great that you're only capable of success as a result of Trump? Both of y'all keep talking income too.

Is money all that makes y'all happy?

When did wanting others to be happy and healthy become a weakness?

It is similar to the question I have for 'social conservatives.'

Does gay marriage change your own marriage?
Does the legality of abortion change your own ability to have & raise children?
Does fighting food, education and transportation inequity and segregation ruin your own life? (The answer to the last one is, if yes, you're a racist)
I’m pro gay marriage. L
I’m pro choice (mostly)
My wife and I have fought for children with special needs and have changed practices at the state labs that have effected every child born in this state since 2012.
We also donate thousands of dollars a year and hold fund raisers.
And when a homie needs some help financially I don’t even hesitate. I got them.

But again, you keep trying to paint your picture of me and other trump supporters and making assumptions.