View Single Post
Old 01-16-2016, 12:12 AM   #7
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
Wow... a S13 that drifts without messed up body panels and BOTH bumpers are still in one piece.

You sir should be applauded.
Thanks man! It doesn't look super special but everyone always tells me it's super clean. Clean compared to most... I'd like to get a nice kit but I'm fine with the pig nose and side skirts. I need rear valances to match the skirts then I can paint them.

KA has all the emissions canceled and wire tucked the chassis harness. I'll eventually turbo it when I get around to picking up a good stand alone.

If you ever plan on heading to one of the events imo NissanFest and DriftCon are fun, a lot of spectators coupled with a car show and they let spectators park their cars on the back 5/8ths. Makes it feel more like a car meet that happens to have drifting.