View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 07:09 PM   #7
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amopower View Post
I did ask them to show me in the book, they couldnt. I also researched the code online, both the condensed version Virginia State Police - Safety Division as well as the code itself.
This is not mentioned anywhere.
If an inspection station fails you on something, then it MUST be a regulation that can be proven.

(I figured Virginia for you as I see that in your profile)
East Penn 00678 Batt Hold Down Kit

$4 bro. CLEARLY it's required. just because they didn't have it in the book doesn't mean common sense shouldn't prevail here. why are you bitching and arguing over something that is a $4 fix? here are your options (all are better then making a thread on zilvia complaining about it):

1. stop being a cheapass and buy the part
2. stop being a whiner and complaining that they couldn't prove (i can assure you it's no conspiracy)
3. go to another shop and try getting inspected again or at least see their book since you're clearly losing sleep over this
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote