View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 12:41 PM   #112
foreverdeath
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
foreverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the roughforeverdeath is a jewel in the rough
Haven't posted in while mainly cause I've been letting the car sit while I focused on getting house. I Just got back from my longest underway so far 24 days, came home to some bits I ordered while I was out. I plan to clean up the car on the inside this month.

Finally, I have my own 2 Car garage. It seemed like a bidding war to get nice house with a 2 car garage during the current market. Eventually I bought a house that had been sitting for a minute cause it still had the OG asbestos siding. The VA made the seller remove it and it was deal.

If I moved the washer/dryer and deaired the tires I could in theory get the big 'ol F250 in the right bay. So far I've managed to squeeze in a 2010 f150 super cab with a foot to spare in the left bay.

Another reason I haven't bothered is a week after moving in, back in January, I had the 240 in the yard while working on that F150 and a branch came down on the car. It broke into 3 pieces, one flew over my roommates car and the F250 hitting the garage door while I was in the garage, scared the crap outa me.

Last edited by foreverdeath; 05-02-2021 at 01:03 PM.. Reason: Zilvia dont like huge pics
foreverdeath is offline   Reply With Quote