View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 12:42 PM   #5
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
I think I would prefer Portland because I hear that Seattle is pretty fast paced.

Is the "seattle freeze" true? I also heard that it applies to everywhere in the PNW.

I mean whenever I travel I do my best to not stick out like a sore thumb. I also am very polite and respectful.
Seattle and Portlands climates are similar, however Portland is warmer during the winters. It doesn't snow in the Seattle Metropolitan area that often because the cloud coverage usually brings warmer temperatures. Seattle is more known for the drizzle, on and off rain. In other areas of Western Washington we can go from snow, rain, lightning, to sunny blue skies in a matter of hours.

Personally I don't know Portland to well, the geology is a little different and it's further south.
Wykydtron is offline   Reply With Quote