View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 10:21 PM   #1
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
<FS> Chargespeed 180SX fullkit, kouki 180SX T/L & wing, "ebay SR manifold + elbow"

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: PRICES ARE FIRM UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. I WILL SHIP AT YOUR EXPENSE TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. I WILL NOT HOLD ANYTHING AND WILL RESPOND IN ORDER IN WHICH YOU PM ME.

First, Chargespeed full kit:

The kit is brand new, and is 100% authentic Chargespeed. Front bumper, side skirt, rear bumper.

Ebay SR20DET manifold + elbow:

*** ELBOW + MANIFOLD IS SOLD***
*** ELBOW + MANIFOLD IS SOLD***

No idea who makes it, not going to venture a guess. It is missing hardware. I will not be able to source the additional hardware for you. It is NEW.

OEM Nissan kouki 180SX taillight kit:***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD***

- it is already wired for use in US spec car.. but may require you to splice wires on your own.
- no blemishes, no scratches.
- includes two taillights, center piece, and metal body trim. Trunk key, too.

***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD*** ***SOLDSOLDSOLD***

replica 180SX kouki Type-X taillight. One piece wing, not OEM Nissan. Fiberglass. WITH ENTIRE REAR HATCH:

The last picture shows two small scratches on the right side of the rear wing. The wing is already painted black so if you have a black car, it's a perfect bolt-on.

PRICING:

Chargespeed kit:
CHARGESPEED (for more information)

$700 full kit.
$275 front bumper
$275 rear bumper
$200 side skirt

Picked up, or shipping to at your expense.

Ebay manifold:

***** IS SOLD ******

Kouki 180SX taillight:

*** IS SOLD***

Kouki rear wing + hatch:

$150 for hatch + rear wing.

Please PM me for more information. I will handle inquiries in the order in which they are received.

Thanks.

-alex

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]

Last edited by mav1178; 03-19-2009 at 07:35 PM..
Sponsored Links