View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 10:04 AM   #106
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quail View Post
That JUN lip looks really cool on the GTS bumper. Still loving this build.
Thanks! I think it compliments the rest of the aero well. OEM +

As the saying goes: one step forward, two steps back

The new manifold fit well (after modification). However, the fuel rail doesn't fit with the OEM lower portion of the manifold. The aftermarket rail, which came with the aftermarket manifold (the one which was coated black) wont tighten down on the OEM manifold which causes the injectors to leak.

Stock fuel rail to the rescue! which doesnt require the Tomei FPR or all the AN lines i splurged on. Oh well.

Driveway tuning is nearing impossible with the dropping temperature and earlier sunsets. Martino and I loaded the car up to take it to its second home to be finished over the next couple of weeks (One final push to have the car turnkey ready for next season)

Its inside where its warm and has light past 630pm. I should be able to button this up and drive it home over the next couple of weeks