View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 01:15 PM   #3
s13pignose
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of lights13pignose is a glorious beacon of light
Lil late replying, but yea I've actually taken water and poured around the taillight and watch it run down around the bulb housing that goes through into the trunk. Even with the butyl I put on you see water around it . Then again there was probably a better way of applying it, like around the taillight first. The part that goes in the trunk that is.

I don't know how much nissan butyl gives, but the stuff I got from advance doesn't seem to give much. Like when I try to push the light in there was resistance, I thought the stuff was just gonna squish in but it didn't budge much. I might put the bead of butyl around the light, then take a hair dryer hold it over for a min or two, then slide it in. Maybe the heat will make it give more.

Thanks for responding
s13pignose is offline   Reply With Quote