View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 06:47 PM   #76
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
While I was working on trying to figure out what was going wrong, Alex Lindsay and a few other drivers were asking about the fuel pressure regulator, if I had the OEM FPR, and if I could test the fuel pressure.

Nikki loaned me her fuel pressure regulator and I ran the test. I have the S14 OEM FPR and Walbro 255 pump.

I was at 59 psi with the motor off but fuel pump on, 40 psi with motor idling, and around 37 psi when I revved and held the motor at about 3,000 rpm.

While I was cruising to 7-Eleven to buy a few drinks, I recently posted on FB asking around to see if anyone had a spare air filter I could borrow. Ironically, I drove past my buddy Guy and he DM'd me asking how the motor was running.

I told him, "like shit when I hit boost" so I told him I wanted to throw out the CX Racing intake (or cut it down so I could run a normal filter pod). He had one in his garage! He brought over a stock SR intake pipe and a filter that didn't have the stupid cone/disk in the top.

The motor was running decent that night, but I later found out it was still misfiring. Regardless, I drove down to Kent WA for NW Toy Run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk