View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 02:36 PM   #4414
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
If you want to go to war for American Conservatism that's what you're supporting. I'm not splitting hairs on this anymore.

Territories were made states purely to keep slavery and that era's Democrats in play. They never had the population and tax base to be proper states. So either return them to territories or make all territories of such standing states.

My opinions are loud, my position is clear, and I am anything but disingenuous. I don't appreciate the bullshit call out. You are not going to pull this on me after literally months of mother fuckers saying the shit to me you guys watched and discussed. Dude has been literally stalking me online and not a peep from any of you.

Sure, I'm the fucking problem.
You're saying it yourself, you don't give a fuck to hear another viewpoint, so yeah, no point in wasting time. Also, when did I say I'm at war for full on conservatism? I didn't...

There's no bullshit I'm calling out the way you're talking to me. I've literally done nothing to you. Idk if you're referring to zombie to rebuild about stalking you online (I don't like that in the least bit, not fucking cool), but I'm not down with that shit. I'm not being disingenuous, I don't like being grouped in the way you've put me.

Sent from my Note 20 Ultra using Tapatalk