View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 11:03 PM   #7
Standard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Standard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud ofStandard has much to be proud of
Not trying to bash on your plans here, these are solely my opinions and that's all.

If You're planning on eventually swapping to a manual trans, don't waste the time on doing this, it might seem like a good idea budget wise right now, but will probably be much more costly in the end. Do it right the first time!!

Is your chassis auto or manual?
Does it currently have an engine in it?

You're young, I know swapping in a RB series engine is like the best idea ever right now and it will be so badass, but I would encourage you to hold off on it. Save up your money man, do tons and tons of research and if your car is currently driveable as is just leave the engine alone and have fun with it! Don't get sucked into a money pit project that could very well never be finished, happens all the time. I wish you the best of luck, I've owned my s13 since I was 17, it has come a long way, but of course there are many things I wish I would have done differently when I was younger, nothing unfixable thankfully.

Not sure why I'm writing all this, sorry hahaha
For all I know you could be a millionaire trying to build a japanese drag car to add to his collection of cars! lol
Standard is offline   Reply With Quote