View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 09:11 AM   #3
revenge240

Trader Rating: (0)
revenge240 is a glorious beacon of lightrevenge240 is a glorious beacon of lightrevenge240 is a glorious beacon of lightrevenge240 is a glorious beacon of lightrevenge240 is a glorious beacon of lightrevenge240 is a glorious beacon of lightrevenge240 is a glorious beacon of lightrevenge240 is a glorious beacon of lightrevenge240 is a glorious beacon of lightrevenge240 is a glorious beacon of lightrevenge240 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by NukeKS14 View Post
Hopefully you can get the tank cleaned out. Was that left half full of e85 for 6 years!? Wow that looks bad. Personally I wouldnt reuse the sending unit. Thats just me.

Ebay or a junk yard is going to be your friend here. Good luck.
Coincidentally, it was left about half full of 91 or 100 octane gas. I can understand rust if water got into the tank but not sure why the wiring looks like that.
I?ll just have to be patient on finding a used one because $450 for a new sending unit without a pump is a bit pricey.
I might be able to clean most of the rust off this thing but don?t know if I can use regular wiring and solder it up to those connection points.
Thanks!
revenge240 is offline   Reply With Quote