Thread: PNW role call
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2016, 12:25 PM   #148
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoundEfx View Post
When I lived on the East coast, finding other car friends was a breeze and hanging out and helping each other in as you said, what ever garage, was fun. But here in the NW, it seems as if everyone keeps to themselves and I'm the crazy one walking around talking to everyone.....lol

So at meets, all you meet are the young hoonigans with fucced up cars and older guys that say two words to every question you ask. So I don't know if it's just my personality clashing with the people from the PNW.

McZface, all I have to say is YOUR WELCOME.....lol
It's all about the boost life pimp....
Yup it's called "The Seattle Freeze" it's like everybody just wants to get on their day, get out of the cold weather, relax and watch TV alone. Or play League of Legends until their eyes bleed.

In Bellingham, everyone was open to hang out or go down to the beer garden and have food and beers. Now that I'm in the Mill Creek area, idk who to hit up aside from the Shinchoku crew. I really don't like leaving a 5 mile radius of my house, traffic here sucks ass it's to the point where I just want a Ruckus and maybe a Yamaha 600 to get around West of i5... But I'd prefer car parts...

Maybe people hate dealing with the shitshow traffic and would rather not drive to a buddies house? Seattle is literally 17 miles from where I live, getting there at night is a 20 minute drive but between 7am and 8pm it's fucked. Even going to Highway 99 during the day it's like a 30 minute drive in traffic (mind you 99 is probably 5 miles from my house but everything in between is stop and go). It's much worse down in Redmond, the east side... 405, Factoria? Eff that place, when I buy stuff off CL anywhere on the east side I have to meet people after 8pm because I don't want to sit in traffic for 3 hours...