View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 02:16 PM   #52
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
You don't say. You know, I've never taken an s14 fuel tank down. And you know what, now that you say it, I have never even looked at a picture of one, I've heard it's IMPOSSIBLE to find one, so I don't even bother trying. I did however find a picture of this motorcycle gas tank with a super odd looking shape. But hey, it's got to be CGI, right? 'cause out of the picture
so fab one up already, since you're so quick to talk.

i know how to tig weld. i can tell you, the chances of fabbing up that tank out of metal are pretty much none. no one got time for that bullshit, especially broke ass 240 owners. cut the spare out of the trunk and install a fuel cell - done.

but no, you're going to suggest we fab it up like that toy 2 gallon motorcycle tank. sure.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote