View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 04:04 PM   #48
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
Maybe S15 won't be 'thin'. I think that is the best way to handle this for those of us withing to keep 14s for long time as it eliminates probabilities for finding 'thin s14' versions. Even if it does cost 1k it becomes part of the cost of the car when you look to buy an S14 from now on, buyer wants $400 but its $1400 because everyone knows the fuel tank is bad. It suddenly becomes a car that only elitist can drive, everyone has a 240, few drive them, wham a new muscle car elite entry only is born

Until then however, I think i will find a leaking 14 tank. So I can practice fixing it and then have it on the side ready to go in case needed. Unless stumble on 15

I think this is the best 2 options for full capacity and best location (hidden well) for us now for a while. Otherwise throw a boat tank and go caution to the wind
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote