View Single Post
Old 01-07-2008, 12:19 PM   #137
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
Frankenstein to be remade

from ign:

UK, January 4, 2008 - Guillermo del Toro -- visionary director of Hellboy and Pan's Labyrinth -- is apparently planning a movie version of Mary Shelly's monster classic Frankenstein.

The Mexican helmer told MTV News he's in planning on the "definitive take" of the spooky tale, and revealed that he's already begun pre-production duties and is crafting several drawings. "I started doing some notes before the strike," he revealed. "[During the strike] I can only draw now."

Apparently, he's always been interested in directing a version of Frankenstein. He explained: "The only way to do the Shelley novel is to actually do a four-hour miniseries, but I think there are permutations in which you can tell the myth in a different way."

hmmmmmmmmmmm...... should be interesting.
I was going to post this last week, but I wanted to wait until there was some more info. I'm down for this for sure. I hope he does a good job.