View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 03:10 PM   #136
urban2

Trader Rating: (0)
urban2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i dont have an S chassis , but i have two Miata's .
im a roadster guy for the last 10 years . i am very well known in the Roadster community. specially in Socal , and i know all the roadster guys .
i do events hopefully once a month. drift ,track days, autocross, and i hardpark at meets on the weekends .
my car already has tons of internet coverage. i made speedhunters twice with a feature, car spotlight ,and also randomly in other stories.

i am very interested in the Fortune coilovers. i think you guys have a test car out in Atlanta. and i know Rspeed is your distributor for miata products. but i feel i am a better candidate for Testing , and Exposure.
i am currently on Stance GR+

the car at this moment, will be under going some maintenance , then will be tracked , and drifted even more. i also have a dedicated track car which should see more drive time this coming year .
their is a local Socal make specific time trial called the Miata Challenge. i currently lead the points in Modified. i have a feeling it will get pretty big next year.
look for Leonard in Modified
http://miatachallenge.com/results.php

i dont want to take away from the S chassis contest you have here , but if you want to get into the miata/roadster scene , and need someone, im think i can help. or if you just want to give me coilovers , i can come back and tell you what i think.

CAR FEATURE>> THE NB TO ENVY - Speedhunters

CAR SPOTLIGHT>> GENTLEMAN'S ROADSTER - Speedhunters

CARLIFE>> THE KINOD SOCAL ROADSTER LIFESTYLE - Speedhunters