View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 03:25 AM   #3093
sidewaysil80
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (23)
sidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to allsidewaysil80 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
It's buying low with the intent to immediately sell high, to answer your question.
Yes and there is NOTHING wrong with that. In this instance, said wheels are even priced fairly and not overpriced. What he paid is irrelevant. I get the argument against someone buying ALL of those wheels and jacking the price up. But in this instance people are only crying because he allegedly paid $600. Instead of crying about it, buy the damn things oneself and don’t get outbid.

I want a Ferrari but I can’t afford one, I’m not going to cry because someone bought one that was ALMOST in my price range and flipped it. People go to auctions and buy cars for dirt cheap to flip them, there is literally zero difference between that practice and this. I wait for companies to have shit reports or bad publicity so I can scoop up shares at a lower price, I’m only doing it to sell post rebound.

Fuck the “it’s not fair” mentality. Get of your ass, step your game up amd buy the shit yourself. There is more opportunity now that YAJ and UPGarage will ship directly and its more affordable since you don’t need a broker.
sidewaysil80 is offline   Reply With Quote