View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 12:38 AM   #7
iwishiwas-all*
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
iwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfectioniwishiwas-all* is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by super.trick View Post
Hey that plug you asked about in your first video goes the PCM valve (factory boost control). Your valve is missing though, it's supposed to be bolted to the bracket on the strut tower (the same one that holds the resistor.)

Really liking your build, great attention to detail. Major props for saving that thing from a terrible fate!
Damn you're a legend! thanks! I thought it might be to one of the bottles, windshield washer etc...

It has an avc-r on it, and a power FC... because i cant stand being cluttered, I am going to rig the power FC using the AVC-r boost controller solenoid... the solenoid is loud though and annoying. I wanted to find an HKS one, but this is the most slim-line solution.

I got two videos I am working on now, keep yall posted!
iwishiwas-all* is offline   Reply With Quote