View Single Post
Old 07-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #73
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
Fine, I can see what you mean if there is not enough evidence to convict her for murder of her child. I agree with innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

But I don't get how she was not found guilty of child neglect/abuse for not reporting her missing child for 30 fucking days. Thats some BS!

i can agree with that. the only thing i can think of is that the prosecution didn't make enough of a case to show that she wasn't actively searching for her daughter for 30 days before reporting it. most of us would do that instantly, but, lest we forget, there's a portion of our society who always says "fuck the police", so it's hard to say. we could probably conclude that she just partied for a month, but i dunno. i can't say justice was served, but i don't want to sit here and critique the jury. it's not their fault that the prosecution sucked.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote