View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 04:33 PM   #77
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Initial Drift View Post
did the chase bays kit leak?
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
if this is a joke, i don't like this one
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
I don't know if I've ever been as disappointed in a product as I have been with my chasebays powersteering kit... Glad to know it's not just me lol.
Quote:
legit 100% of the people i know with it have constant problems. i think my pump is just rekt now. constantly shooting fluid out and overflowing the reservoir, which has been replaced with their "better" v2 unit... idk maybe it's just too little too late haha
Quote:
figured out the main source of all of my power steering issues. kinda hard to see in the pic, but theres some steel braid in the line. not sure how this happened... replaced with a new line. and moved the ps reservoir to right next to the clutch master cyl. hopefully it'll stay cooler there?

*cough*shamelessplug*cough* That kit is half of the reason I went and designed my own setup. Went through several iterations of the reservoir until I realized KRC makes an awesome one right off the shelf.

https://www.whalentuned.com/collecti...r-steering-kit

That line is the result of using the improper hose type for the application. I had that kit on my KA and it did the same thing. Normal an hose should never be used in a push-on application.

Car is rad btw man, how's turn in/braking with that much camber up front? Looks like the hotside knuckle has about the perfect amount of roll center correction!

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote