View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 07:59 AM   #18
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Now that I've been able to test the Fortune Auto 500's the FEAL 441+'s and both are pretty similar. While the FA was more of a comfortable ride, they were a little floaty and weren't aggressive like you'd want in a drift car. The FEAL's have a nice down the road float feel but if you really get into the corners - or go sliding - they like to stick and transfer the weight as they should.

Both are great options. In the future, I'll stick with FEAL 441+'s with the SWIFTs.

Side note: the FA's have SWIFTs too and are in my JZX90. The FEAL's are in a S-chassis.
How was the FA in the bouncy territory? My 1st gen FA over not so great road would dang near dribble.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote