View Single Post
Old 08-01-2019, 04:17 PM   #1
K_never_broke_again
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
K_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura aboutK_never_broke_again has a spectacular aura about
s14 Question about 95 s14 wiring

So i bought an s14 in october planning to sr swap it, but after pulling the engine and harness out i’ve run into what appears to be a pretty big problem. i was watching all these vids on how to remove the original harness, but i was hella confused because it seemed like nobody had the same wiring as me when i realized... i have a 95, meaning the harness is different than any other year 240. as opposed to the standard ecu and dash plugs, i have like 3 additional plugs that also connect near the ecu plug. there is a blue plug with 2 or 3 wires going to it, a small white plug, and a larger plug located behind the ecu, which you have to pull a lever down to take off. my s13 sr20det harness which i thought would work obviously doesn’t have any of these other plugs. so my question is how am i going to wire it up? i can’t be sure but it also seems like none of the sr plugs will connect to the parts of the ka harness that it needs to. do i need to buy a whole new harness, or can i just ghetto rig it up? i’m only 17 and this is my first swap ever, so any advice would help. i added a url which is a pic of the plugs i’m talking about, they’re in the middle near the ecu connector

https://images.app.goo.gl/pmmi4R7A63D7UTo28

Last edited by K_never_broke_again; 08-02-2019 at 12:24 AM.. Reason: “we need more information to better help you”
K_never_broke_again is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links