Thread: New s14 project
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2020, 07:19 PM   #14
lj.bryant97

Trader Rating: (0)
lj.bryant97 is making his/her stupidity well-knownlj.bryant97 is making his/her stupidity well-knownlj.bryant97 is making his/her stupidity well-knownlj.bryant97 is making his/her stupidity well-knownlj.bryant97 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
The problem here isn?t me, it?s you. I know, it is not your fault, mommy and daddy handed everything to you, told you everything you?ve done in life is great and you were awarded a participation trophy so you didn?t cry yourself to sleep at night. Get over yourself and the idea you?re entitled to anything but breathing on this planet.

The best course of action here, is to educate yourself. Put in the time and effort and read a fucking article or two on this topic. I mean we have a tech section and a search feature... This is not new territory, you are not doing anything ground breaking here.

Carry on you little cunt...
Hahaha, dude your assumptions are killing me. Also, please don't get mad. I know my early message probably sound like I was irritated, but in all I'm just having fun. I won't bore you with a backstory, but simply say I was a white kid who lived in the ghetto. I haven't had jackshit my whole life, and the things I do have, I got them myself, with my own money. I don't know what mommy and daddy shit is. I've read plenty, but I just wanted to hear some more opinions from people. I know I'm not redesigning the wheel. Also excuse me, I don't know how these forums work, this is really my first time on one.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
lj.bryant97 is offline   Reply With Quote