View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 03:14 PM   #1480
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i like damon. i like his car. i just think this thread needs more actual, physical work to qualify as a "build thread"
While I will agree that anyone can slap parts on a car given the proper amount of money, you still have to admit the car looks pretty good..... it really just needs a complete paint job to step it up to the next level. And who's to say what level he's even trying to achieve... only Damon knows that for sure. Now when you say "physical" work, I can only assume you mean creating/fabricating some of his own stuff!?! First of all, not many people can do that. However, he does work hard for his money to buy the parts that he does put on there. So no matter how you look at it, he is working hard to make the car look the way it looks. Like I have always said in this thread: Damon is not claiming to re-invent the wheel here.... he's just making the car look the way he wants it to look. If people want to ride his nuts because he dropped coin on some nice wheels then so be it.

You know Mike, I think you need to move to Illinois so we can hang out and think deep thoughts together. I mean, we have the perfect weather here..... for hell that is. Kyle always comes up to the shop and we make fun of Zilvia for an hour each day. What could be more fun than that!

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds
Broadfield is offline   Reply With Quote