View Single Post
Old 08-13-2021, 08:29 AM   #147
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
This is now a pissing contest.

People love to pick on CA- Californians love to pick on CA. We constantly bitch about every aspect of government, the never-ending roadwork, the horrible quality of most roads regardless, the lack of drainage whenever SoCal gets proper rain, the trash, the homeless, income inequality, real estate prices, smuggling boats that get dumped on our shores, labor disputes bottlenecking our ports, retail theft, wildfires, corrupt and stupid power companies, the CARB and smog testing system as a whole, addicts shooting up in plain view, the Salton Sea, Owens Valley, the Imperial Valley, ugly stupid beaches, clean stupid beaches, traffic, somehow the state has a budget surplus but the sidewalks are cracked and buckled everywhere but where the wealthy live, taxes, environmental laws regarding business, employment laws regarding business, dumbass zoning rules, property taxes, etc.

You think I don't know all of that?

Nothing ever gets done when squabbling is the only course of action.

My ZR2's air filter has a foam pre-filter with a fabric filter behind that. My M3 has only a fabric filter because it's unlikely to see the level of dirt in the air that a truck will. If I did a lot of off-roading in groups, I'd add a pre-filter snorkel to the existing air intake to reduce the amount of particulates getting to my airbox. When the environment becomes more hazardous to the health of an engine, we take more steps to protect the engine.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote