View Single Post
Old 06-02-2019, 06:03 PM   #4109
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remav View Post
Hey guys,
So I got stock granny spec S13 coupe and wanna get some wheels with the perfect hellflush fitment. The wheels I'm going to get are white Fifteen 52 Tarcmacs 17x9 ET45 5x100. I'm just curious what the perfect wheel and tyre specs to fit stock s13 guards without having to pull or flare the fenders.

So my question to you guys, from what I've seen, 17x9 +15 offset sits pefectly flush with the stock fenders and fits, is this true? if not what size will?

The only problems are that my Silvia is 4×114.3, and that I'll need to remove 30 offset. If I use a 114.3x4 to 5x100 30mm spacer adapter, this should then make the wheels' effective offset 17x9+15 (45-30=15). Is it okay to use the spacer adapter too?

Any help greatly appreciated, Thanks

Pic of my car for refernce
https://ibb.co/zssVwJV
My Coupe is stock body with no roll F&R (still running front liners) and It has 17x9 +20 FN01R-C's with 10mm spacers and 225/45's. Suspension is all adjustable except the LCA.

BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote