View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 10:52 PM   #4101
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by marc-s13 View Post
Hey, looking for a little help on figuring out my fitment.

Stock Body S13 Hatch
Fortune Auto 500 7k/6k
235/40/R17
17x9+15 all around
Toyo R1R

Looking for fitment like CrimsonRockett's (any rubbing issues on that car when you had it?). Wouldn't mind going higher.

Don't quite know if it'll fit yet because I don't have the tires in atm, and I've seen a lot of conflicting posts on +15 on a 9J, so I don't know if it'll have terrible poke or not.

thanks

If you run 235/40 all around, I'd strongly recommend rolling/massaging the fenders a bit. It'll help to avoid running so much unnecessary camber. Also depends on your ride height.

I had very minor rubbing issues back then. I'll try to dig up pictures of a set up I had at one point that was 17x9 +15 all around.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote