View Single Post
Old 03-06-2018, 12:58 AM   #27
240KA
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice240KA is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
So is it common practice to keep the high pressure line connector to the pump or to remove it?
I usually see it done both ways as the fitting usually supplied with most kits can be installed into this connector, or you can remove it and install straight into the pump itself. Thing is I believe the banjo bolt securing the connector to the pump is actually also a pressure regulator. Would be interesting to find out if people with PS issues did or did not retain it.
If this man says to keep it on, i'm keeping mine on. this was back in 2013. maybe he's learned something new since then :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
The cast iron pump output is needed. I ditched it and used a fitting straight off the pump and it killed the thing over the course of a couple of months. Not sure what its real purpose is, but it's needed.
240KA is offline   Reply With Quote