View Single Post
Old 09-09-2022, 09:32 PM   #8
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by sash357 View Post
I moved about a few months ago and not sure if I still have the old rears. Haven't been able to find them yet. Figured this might be easier because if I can't find them, I'll just buy a pair of s14 rears but keep everything else the same as it is now. Not sure if the bigger rotor with smaller caliper would be an issue but then I guess I can just buy a stock size rear rotor.

Trying to maintain better braking but might have to switch back to the old rear calipers for the Welds to fit. Then gotta figure out the front fitment after.
Weld RTS in 15? fit over the factory Z32 calipers. I have a pair of Z32 TT wheels on my car and they fit just fine (obviously). If you?re looking to go 15?, I?d be looking at the welds.