View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 09:43 AM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
DorkiDori Street + Track Coilovers! COMING SOON!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_EzXgm4asw

DORKIDORI COILOVERS COMING SOON!!!

Its been a dream of mine for over 10 years to have DorkiDori coilovers. I hooked up with a US based coilover brand to make that dream come true. This brand is primarily Subaru and off road based. They are a smaller brand thats making an amazing name for itself and has recently worked with Rhys Millen on coilovers for his new EV rally car. The first set of prototypes I received need some tweaking (which we are currently working on now and I SHOULD have updated parts soon). Ive had these installed in my personal car since March to test them out... and all I have to say is these are quite possibly the nicest set of coilovers ive EVER run! Im not producing these coilovers to be the end all to be all of track based single way coilovers. These are meant for both street and track use aaaaaaaaand I think they will fit the bill for the bulk of 240sx owners out there who want a quality ride with the performance coilovers can bring to the car. ALL parts are sourced from Japan, Sweden and Texas. None of that Chinese made crap here!

I will make another post when they are finally completed and available. Im shooting for a price point of of $1450 shipped in the lower 48 states. The price on the coilovers is the same as the MSRP the manufacturer offers... However, you will NOT be able to buy the configuration or specs for the coilovers from the manufacturer, they are specific to what Ive put together with them. i think you guys are going to get a kick out of these, especially those of us who are now older and want a quality ride from our suspension setups!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links