View Single Post
Old 09-28-2018, 08:12 PM   #16
turboshoebox
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
turboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymoreturboshoebox is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
I could be wrong here, but I’m pretty sure that turboshoebox is NiteKids. The posting style and general attitude fits. Pics of his old kouki are easy to find. I am curious as to what he’s driving nowadays, though.
dizzariot is so infatuated with me. He loves to follow my posts and always have something negative to say. Either way instead of just showing what I currently have I'll go thru all the cars.

1997 Nissan 240sx

2009 Civic LX

2013 ct200h fsport(it was mostly stock other then tint, springs and hids)

Current: 2015 Prius persona (aim gain, air ride, work cr2p, hks, cusco etc.)

At Toyota Fest at the queen mary and was on vsxx at that time (even came home with a award)

No S-chasis again at the moment. not jumping on another one till the s15 is legal. Will be my midlife crisis car
turboshoebox is offline   Reply With Quote