View Single Post
Old 08-05-2010, 07:09 PM   #98
240Shwag
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
240Shwag is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by jworks View Post
Same here! Kinda scary if you think about how compact and deadly these guns are getting
Put down the newspaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shade View Post
Guns are getting more concealable, kind of scary. I bet the government is going to keep guns such as those from getting to production. I wonder what law enforcements would do about it. They would probably have their guns drawn everywhere from paranoia if people started owning those.
These can SBR'd for people that enjoy being terrorized by the BATF via paperwork.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
Am I the only one that thought of Robocop 2 when I saw this?
Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sExy View Post
Wow that's dope as hell but scary at the same time. Has anyone seen the pistols that some manufacture is making that look like the toy guns that you can get at the grocery store???? Or the pistol holder that looks like a cup?????
Your scary.

Who cares what it "looks like" or if it transforms into a pile of dogshit and then back. The media did a good job to you.

Toy guns look like real guns. It only goes one way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdashy View Post
I never knew getting the mail could be so dangerous.
Level the playing field. Get one of your own, and get good as using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by handinpants View Post
see what a little creativity and alotta meth can do.... nah that things pretty cool. i better if you call them up and harass them and throw some cash their way you'll get one...
Not if you live in the state you do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Marines.mil :: Official Home of the United States Marine Corps

Free 5.56 for four years.

The only other way you can get it that cheap is buying 500+ rounds from Cheaperthandirt.com or Cabelas or a few other website out there. If you want ammo cheap, you need to buy in bulk. In boxes of a thousand rounds or more is the best way to buy ammo.
Widener's Reloading and Shooting Supply INC
www.ammunition-to-go.com
Midsouth Shooters Supply, Reloading, Air Guns, Optics, Muzzleloaders & Shooting Supplies
aimsuplus.com
Ammunition, Magazines, Rifle Parts and Accessories
SGCUSA.com - SGCUSA.com

Etc etc, there is so many.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwishiwas-all* View Post
wtf, that is the most serious gun ive ever seen.
I seriously doubt that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genovese.Jr View Post
carry it if youre walking youre dog that would be against the law it has to be in youre pants hidden you just cant have it out in the open like that but police officers could proubly make good use of it eather way its pretty bad ass
I'm only going to lol at you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoDriverS13 View Post
im russian, i got connections to russian military weapon pile ups. haha. so this is nothing new or interesting.

I had seen and shot multiple variations of the AK and seen some rare and fired some rare guns.....
You should shoot some guns that were made in the USA. Some of them even do this thing called "grouping".

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-via View Post
I am curious to why people need to carry handguns to protect themselves from day to day transactions (unless for occupational/special reasons).

Guns are cool nonetheless.
Because in some areas of the country, a unarmed person would be considered a "victim" most of the time. I don't know about you, but I would rather dislike that status.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Camshaft View Post
You're out of luck. They got hit with a lawsuit from H&K so no more GSG5's for anybody.
They are still in production and AFAIK have very minor changes. H&K sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
Thats awesome!!! Someone tries to mug u while you walk and pow Bitches!!! Its cheaper to feed a criminal a lead sandwich than it is to house them in jail! Please feed the dumb asses of the world!
In most states, this is not the truth. You can fight fire with fire. Even simply pointing a weapon at a person that is not 100% ready to end your life will result in you being changed with aggravated assault with a firearm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Killing in movies and video games is one of the greatest things ever.

If I killed a person in real life, I would be majorly unstoked, even if they were a tard.

But I don't carry so I don't have to worry about it.
Definitely. That shit would be sad even killing zombies or something.
240Shwag is offline   Reply With Quote