View Single Post
Old 09-18-2021, 01:07 AM   #447
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Larry Elder also talked about some people harassing him on the street. They physically struck members of his security detail, verbally assaulted them all (while wearing masks), and then tried to throw an egg at him.

He said (paraphrasing) that if he had a (D) next to his name that this case (which there is video of) would have been hailed as a hate crime. Since he is a Republican, however, the left is surprisingly quiet. I think your understanding of the word 'equal' is the shadow over your whole argument, man.

Oh and the Proud Boys leader is Cuban and (you might want to sit down for this) they have members that aren't white. Eek! Remember how many SS Nazis were Cuban in WWII? Like, so many....

A lot of the talking point you brought up just seem so...surface-level. I could be wrong.

I also don't consider myself to be a Republican.
dont trip, you got a very healthy view on things. these other fools are misinformed

they're the liberal white saviors who will save us all from racism

haha its crazy how backwards things have gotten. GO NEWSOM! YOU'RE FOR THE WORKING MAN! HE'S ANTI RACIST! BUT Fuck Larry Elder, you black white supremecist piece of shit! AOC TAX THE RICH!!!! /sarcasm

duuuumb fucks
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote