View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 08:29 PM   #446
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
1- As predicted Larry Elder got smoked and lost California. Thank God.
2- If you think that symbol I posted above means everything is ok, that tells us everything we need to know. No need to say more.
3- You can be patriotic and condemn the bad apples of the movement but you fail to do so and that enables and so long as people continue to do that we will struggle to progress as a whole.
4 I believe that many hide behind the flag and manipulate it to further their agenda. And most of the time it?s not good. That blue line flag sticker I?m looking at you.

Texas passed a law telling women what they should do with the their own body for god sakes wake up.
1. So CA will continue to see residents move to other states and the people left will be taxed into oblivion. Big 'win' there because perpetuating what's been going on in CA has been working so far.

2. What did I just fucking type...if you look up you'll see my point soaring over you.

3. We are literally arguing because that is what YOU are doing: condemning the GROUP over the 'bad apples'. Again, FUCK THE PROUF BOYS but also fuck anyone regurgitating news headlines. I love how you posted a picture of some airsofting-police LARPers being fucking incels lol. Way to go to extremes. When you can't condemn the whole group due to the actions of the 'bad apples' the same rules apply for EVERYONE...even the groups you don't like.

4. Again, and let me guess here, ACAB? I have NEVER had a good interaction with policemen in the state of CA and I am still human being enough to realize they are human beings. You are painting with a firehose at this point, fuck the brush and broad strokes. You talk about humanity and shit then condemn people based off their affiliations to the same groups that have shitty people in them. If a chess club kid shoots up a school does that make chess club a breeding grown for psychopaths? Should we condemn his club, or his actions?

5. TX Abortion Laws - Jesus Christ are you really just gonna take every news headline to show how informed you are? Do you live in TX? Are you religious? Is ending a heartbeat murder? Are you just talking about it because it's going to get you likes on Facebook? Does a forced vaccine piss you off as well? Do you have any definitive stance or are you just into the hot-topic of the week?

You are not worth discussing with, dude. YOU are the one 'glossing over' things so you can post your angst here. Funny how women's rights in TX ping on your radar but not women's rights in a fucking country we just hastily exited after 20yrs...oh fucking shit nevermind the news stopped discussing that so you forgot already, right?

TL;DR: if you have 'rules' and fail to apply your own rules to your 'enemies' because 'fuck em all' then how much of a paragon can you claim to be.