View Single Post
Old 09-13-2021, 01:31 AM   #432
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Yes I must be Misinformed because anything posted on any media platform is 100% fake. Yes I?m misinformed because hearing it from the horses mouth means nothing. And yes Im misinformed because I get my information the same way you get yours. Lol, heres the truth- you dont like the reality of what Im saying.

The GOP is attempting to recall Gavin Newsom and replace him with this guy. Larry Elder a gentlemen that recently gave an interview in which he stated- ?an argument could be made that slave owners also deserve reparations because their property was taken away from them after the Civil War?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rev...ed-reparations?

That?s your candidate? That is who you think will get California where it needs to be? Yeah no thanks! The recall election is an absolute sham. I?ll gladly vote NO.

I noticed that the proud boys and nazis seem to be awfully comfortable in the Republican party why do you think that is?

I then scroll and read a post from someone on here- ?Racism and climate change exists but you cant stop it? - Ahh, once again it all makes sense. The Apple never falls far from the tree.

I Feel sorry for those that are conservative that genuinely cares and believes in equal rights for all because they are the shadow in the parties daylight at this point.
your location says NYC, so whats your ass gotta do with a california governor recall? thats like me caring about cuomo. go find a governor for NY and open your businesses before you open your mouth

then you post an article by an author who's appearance is...

and i'm supposed to listen to this white girl about larry elder being racist? again, push on with the bullshit

just like the white bitch wearin a gorilla mask throwin eggs at elder when he was in venice. might as well wear a KKK outfit, pretty much goes with the party
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote