View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 07:02 AM   #1457
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad 2NR View Post
In case you didn't see it.
I do have some modified fender shields that I run, but they are not back on the car yet. I took them off while repainting the front end this winter and haven't bothered to reinstall them yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanong87 View Post
moar pix of that camry in the background. i have one too
That was my first car, and the origin of "CamryOnBronze." She's my winter beater now. Here she is in her prime, circa 2005 lol:

SUPER DUMPED BREH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyles1988 View Post
trollolol
That's rough man, haha.

Here are the actual snaps for everyone. It was cloudy/rainy almost all day yesterday, but I tried to catch some sun really quick.

I drove it to work today and everything seems peachy! Getting used to the new height. Tires that aren't bald sure make a difference in ride quality, haha. I'll have it out/wash it tomorrow and get some better pictures. Appreciate the compliments!

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote